Check out some similar questions!
Robot Grandma
[ 9 Answers ]
I watched a movie in 1982 or sometime after that I can not find the named of. In the movie a father and his kids go to a factory to buy a grandma type robot. They picked out her eye color & hair color. She was then delivered by helicopter inside a box. She was to take care of the children & house &...
Motion to Continue
[ 2 Answers ]
My husband and I are tyring to reconcile. I have already filed a motion to continue with the court. Is there any way to get a motion for leave from court or a motion to stay to see if we can work things out without having to refile for divorce if they don't workout? Thank you for your help. ...
Robot
[ 2 Answers ]
Hi I'm trying to find the title of a movie I think was made in the 80`s its about a young boy but he was a robot and went to stay with a foster family I think, near the end of the movie he drowns (or so they think) then his foster brother says... robots don't die... they go to see him and he is...
Need motion in opposition to defendants motion for summary judgement & TO STOP Thief
[ 5 Answers ]
Good day all,received a motion in the mail "plaintiff's motion for default judgement as to defendents xxxxxx,xxxxxx,xxxxxx, and judgement on the pledings as to defendant xxxxxxx (state gov agency that sold the tax deed ) this case is about a overlooked tax lein sold against my grandmothers house ...
Gas cutting robot
[ 1 Answers ]
Hi friends I'm new to this forum.I'm happy to have forum like this. I want to design a portable model of gas cutting robot as my final yr. project. Could you please any body tell me how to select WORK VOLUME for the gas cutting robot. Thank u 4 your reply. View more questions Search
Add your answer here.
|