Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dave bellamy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2010, 03:46 PM
    Husband had an affair and has a baby by another woman could the marriage last
    I met this lovely woman at a dance class in June 2009. She told me her husband had an affair then left her. He realised he had made a mistake so went back to his wife. He then realised he had got the other woman pregnant so left his wife again because he said he wanted to do the right thing. He then missed his family so he went back to his wife again in Aug 09. I met her in June when he had left her and we started dating. She took him back in Aug 09 but continued to see me. She doesn't wear her wedding rings. Last year she told me she had very strong feelings for me. The baby is now born and the husband wants to see the baby. The other woman won't allow the wife to have anything to do with the baby. The wife told me that she knows she's doing wrong but she can't let me go. I've fallen in love with the wife and can't let her go either. She has three children and her husband is a dentist so he has loads of money. She told me she likes being with me because I make her happy. Do you think her marriage will work again. I really love her and I can't let her go, it's so unfair.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Feb 20, 2010, 03:57 PM

What a mess.
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Feb 20, 2010, 04:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by dave bellamy View Post
    IDo you think her marriage will work again.
    Only on Days of Our Lives. Get out while you can.
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

Feb 20, 2010, 05:35 PM

This guy not only had "loads of money". He is the father of her children. And that's huge. Find someone else. Sorry.
    450donn Posts: 1,821, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Feb 20, 2010, 09:50 PM

RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!
    This woman is an emotional wreck and is not ready to do anything for a really long time. All that can happen is that you will be hurt in the end. Move on, It is not worth getting involved with her.
    Gemini54 Posts: 2,871, Reputation: 1116
    Ultra Member

Feb 21, 2010, 02:52 AM
    Er, she's actually not available. She's married.

He's rich and keeps her financially happy, you're the poor sucker that met her on the rebound and keeps her sexually happy I guess.

She's got her cake, and she's eating it. There is no incentive for her to leave. I don't think she's going to let go of the financial security. Sure, it's unfair, but only because you continue to cling to hope.

Find someone that's free to love you, live with you and that makes YOU happy.
    kaycstamper Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2010, 01:53 PM
    Two wrongs don't make a right. Mistake number one was seeing a married woman. She needs to figure out what she wants to do with her marriage and then go from there. If she opts out of it, she needs time on her own before dragging another poor soul into it.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 2, 2010, 02:02 PM

I don't know who is in the more pathetic position - you who "love" her while another man supports her OR the poor husband who supports her while you "love" her. I have no idea what the wearing or not wearing of wedding rings means. She's either married or she's not. In this case, she is.

No rings means she can date you while living with the husband and probably date someone else while dating you and living with her husband.

I'd be out of there so fast I'd leave skid marks.
    thatsrightisaidit Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2010, 06:03 PM
    This is a nightmare. And the poor kids. You all sound like a bunch of selfish liars and manipulators and you drag children and bring them into the mess. How disgusting and horrible. None of you know the value of loyalty, honesty, or stability. I don't feel sorry for any of you except the poor innocent children who were made and now forced to grow up in such immature emotional dynamics.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Husband still talks the woman he had an affair with [ 4 Answers ]

My husband is still texting the woman he had an affair with a year and a half ago. How can I trust him? He deleates the texts, but I have my way of finding out that he still does, and he still lies saying that he isn't. He says they are just friends, how can I trust him?

Woman husband knocked up wants us to have the baby when born [ 15 Answers ]

The story: All right, my husband had sex with another woman while we were takign some time apart to think. He got her pregnant. Now this woman didn't want the baby. Has said all along that she would get an abortion cause she can't handle the responsibility and does have the money or patience to...

My husband has a baby by another woman [ 44 Answers ]

Help! After my husband confessed to an affair when he found out she was pregnant and was keeping the baby, I still decided to TRY to work things out. How should his communication with her be handled. Normally, after an affair the obvious is to cut all ties with the mistress, but in this case...

Dealing with losing my best friend/woman I love after having a short affair with her. [ 14 Answers ]

Well,I'm having a tough year obviously.. The story goes like this: I met this great looking girl 7 years ago while surfing (both).She was 20 and I 18.We went on to be best friends,since we both had beach houses at the same place,had the same interests,tastes,and generally really liked each...

View more questions Search