Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Evelyn48 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2010, 02:04 PM
    What do I do , my son told me that his mom and new boy friend slap him in the face,
    My ex is slapping my son in the face, and my ex boyfriend is slapping her too, I want my son out of that home.. Its not healthly for him or and its not safe,. What can I do?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 20, 2010, 02:06 PM

How old is your son? Did he say why they slap him?
    Evelyn48 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2010, 02:22 PM
    3 1/2 yrs old, Yes be cause she (mom) was mad. and she mean
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Feb 20, 2010, 07:08 PM

What does the current custody agreement say ?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 20, 2010, 07:51 PM

You hire an attorney and file a motion for a change of custody..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My best friend just told me she fancied me [ 1 Answers ]

I have been best friends with this girl since we were at nursery. She felt like my sister and I was always comfortable around her. We had a sleepover with her and her sister and it was going great , we were having fun. She kept posting things on her twitter page saying that she loved someone and...

My Dad once told me that he didn't think I was his son. [ 2 Answers ]

I was camping with my Dad a few years ago when I was home from working overseas. We had spent the day exploring the local area and went to a local pub in the evening for a few drinks. When we returned to the camp site, we stayed up listening to music and playing cards. By this point were were...

My Best Friend Has Told Me She Fancies Me [ 4 Answers ]

My best friend of about 6 months told me in march that she had had some sexual thoughts about me. We spoke about it lots and then put it down to her mum and dad not being totally loving towards her and me being her rock, me being there when she needs me. So it was sorted and put down to the fact...

Things mom told you [ 32 Answers ]

Here's something my Mom told me when I was little and I giggle now when I think about it. When my Mom divorced my Father I asked her why, she said {BECAUSE HE DIDENT BRUSH HIS TEETH} I always made sure my mom seen me brushing!

View more questions Search