Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jaytdk Posts: 50, Reputation: -1

Feb 20, 2010, 12:41 AM
    What's the best way to study?
    I am currrently studying Management course on corresponding. I find it very difficult to study by yourself without any homeworks, assignments, or tests. YOu just write exams on date stipulated by the college. Is the anyone who can give me an advice how he or she studies on correspondence, what methods and strategies you using that works for you.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 20, 2010, 12:45 AM

Did you receive any print material, or is it all online? Is there material to print out? How are the lessons set up?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 20, 2010, 12:54 AM

Are you near a library? A college or even a public library might have supplementary information, maybe even sample tests.)

Meanwhile, print out the lessons and use a highlighter to highlight headings and important sentences as you read. Don't highlight too much, or the very important ideas won't stand out. Make flashcards for yourself -- such as a sentence or phrase on one side and the answer or coordinating idea on the other side. Read passages out loud. Is there a management chat room where you can "study" with others taking this course and get more ideas on how to study alone?

Feb 20, 2010, 01:08 AM

I received print materials and text books and the programme
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 20, 2010, 07:22 AM

Here's one management chat forum --

Management
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 20, 2010, 07:25 AM

Doesn't your distance learning site offer a chat forum for students?

Feb 20, 2010, 07:29 AM

No it doesn't, not that I know of. I have never heard of any forum

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why do I not study [ 16 Answers ]

Hey all I am a student of chartered accountancy but I am facing problems There is no problems about course study It all about my behaviour I want to study but I get sluggish all the time and after studying 2or 3 hours I get tired and do not studay again My exams are approaching nearer and I...

Study in you.s. [ 2 Answers ]

Hello sir, Iam vinoth khanna Iam doing B.Tech(Industrial Biotechnology) in india. I wants to do M.S.biotechnology in U.S. but Indian students got a problem now that is Even Indian Students passed the GRE and get the scholorships Too. They won't get Part -Time Job Please kindly suggest...

View more questions Search