Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

May 28, 2010, 02:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ansataibn View Post
    I find it hard for people to harsh with thier opinions. Statements can be made in a more heartfelt concerned way. Afterall people come here for comfort and advice because they are in need and scared. And to support the man that was trying to help her he did afterall state to get a lawyer. And of course that is the first step and very good advice.

I have no idea what "I find it hard for people to harsh with thier opinions (spelling aside)." The fact remains that the OP read many posts and then decided that the person who gave the wrong advice, someone with no legal background, someone who posted exactly what OP wanted to hear was the advice to follow.

Your criticism is totally unjust - after two posts I would suggest that you don't have a clue how this board works.

If you bother to read the posts before this one I am not the only one who said the OP was getting bad advice. I'm just the only one you decided to criticize.

I have to wonder if you are someone with two screen names, a troll in some other way, just what is going on here.

If OP follows the advice YOU find reliable OP will find herself in deep legal trouble.
    didi768 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2011, 08:07 AM
    Comment on hoosiergirl65's post
    Did you divorce yet and if so, how did it all go?
    Cweeres Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2012, 11:58 AM
    I am sort of a child of divorce my parents where in that back and forth arguing. After a few years they each started to have different lives. It easier for a child I think to go through the mess and see there parents be real and not get walked over. My dad ended up passing away before they could divorce because those years they just delt with each other turned him to drinking. I blame my mom and dad everyday but I always no that they were both amazing parents in there own way. Just realize that they don't need to hear the bad things from you and someday they will see that you care and just want peace. Good luck remember to smile everyday and say I'm alive.
    Uber Member

Jul 28, 2012, 12:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Cweeres View Post
    I am sort of a child of divorce my parents where in that back and forth arguing. After a few years they each started to have different lives. It easier for a child I think to go through the mess and see there parents be real and not get walked over. My dad ended up passing away before they could divorce because those years they just delt with each other turned him to drinking. I blame my mom and dad everyday but I always no that they were both amazing parents in there own way. Just realize that they don't need to hear the bad things from you and someday they will see that you care and just want peace. Good luck remember to smile everyday and say I'm alive.

Great advice, but this is from June 2011 and only the people who answered this question will see it.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jul 28, 2012, 02:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    Great advice, but this is from June 2011 and only the people who answered this question will see it.
    Actually, it's from February 2010.
    Uber Member

Jul 28, 2012, 03:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Synnen View Post
    Actually, it's from February 2010.

Oh - thanks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What should I expect? [ 6 Answers ]

What should I expect in midle schol?

Scare after divorce can I make it with two kids and diable with my check? [ 5 Answers ]

How Will I Make House Payment Lght Bill Ect.. with Two Kids Still At Home?

Scared to make the next move. [ 4 Answers ]

Well. I been going out with this boy for about 2 months now. (thats why I isn't been here)and its all going great. But, I really want to kiss him. It would be my first kiss, so I'm scared. I really want to kiss him, but I don't know whether to make the first move. I'm 14 in 2 weeks, but I'm still...

Scared to have sex.that's right, scared. [ 10 Answers ]

Okay, hopefully you are done laughing enough now to read this. Lol. Anyway, I'm talking to this girl, and I'm hoping it will turn into something some day. Besides this, a serious relationship usually involves sex at some point. Problem is, that's right, you guessed it, I'm scared to have sex. Lets...

About to begin divorce process, not sure what to expect? [ 1 Answers ]

My wife and I are about to begin the divorce process. We have 2 children, ages 4 & 18months and have been married for 4 years. Due to our work schedules we basically share time 50/50 with the kids and have "agreed" that we will both be looking for Joint Physical custody. However, we both have...

View more questions Search