Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amira267 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2006, 11:37 AM
    I have a JL2005a camera and want to know why it won't install
    I Just receive this toy camera and I install it as the manual said. But when I finished the last step when it says to restart the computer and a utility promgram for the camera will automatically start up. Nothing ever starts up:confused: . I would like to know how I can get the program to install correctly. (I also hear that it is used for PS 2 is that to and how when the maual has instrustions on how to install to a computer).
    Thanks I would appreciate your help.:D
    Thomas1970 Posts: 856, Reputation: 131

Nov 26, 2006, 03:06 PM
    Hi Amira,
    Other posters have had the very same problem recently. Apparently this camera was designed primarily, if not only, for the PS2. Either way, this is probably your best bet on getting it to work:

http://members.driverguide.com/drive...riverid=249130

Hope this helps. Take care. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

JL2005A toy camera [ 1 Answers ]

How do you change the color on the camera cause all I see is black and I have lots of lights on?

Digital Camera Not Seen [ 3 Answers ]

Can anybody tell me why one computer has no problems downloading pics from a Kodak Digital EasyShare CX6330 camera, but another one will not see the camera. Adobe PhotoShop Album Starter Edition 3.0, and Microsoft Scanner and Camera Wizard, they both tell me that there is no camera, Roxio Capture...

Webcam software for JL2005A [ 3 Answers ]

I have received a JL2005A digital camera as part of the deal for signing up to Which. There are two problems: 1. I need to locate the necessary software to make it work as a webcam. Instruction booklet says 'please refer to the instructions included with specific software package used'. The...

Digital camera [ 3 Answers ]

I bought a goodmans g-shot 3003cc for xmas Have installed the drivers cd, there's a bit on iy which I ticked says "decode all supported fourccs(divx,dx50,mp4v) Have ticked this, when I plug the camera in , instructions say to open folder to veiw files using windows explorer , but this cannot...

Missing file for JL2005A camera [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to set up a Jl2005A dual function digital camera together with ArcSoft Photoimpression 4 from a CD. I have Windows XP and lots of harddisc. I have also in the past downloaded (online) Service Pack 2. When I connect the camera via a USB I get a message "The file 'dshowext.ax' on Windows...

View more questions Search