Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Afisher Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2010, 05:17 PM
    How can I find out if someone died there or who the previous owners were.
    How do I find out who has died in my home?
    ohsohappy Posts: 1,564, Reputation: 314
    Ultra Member

Feb 19, 2010, 05:26 PM

You can ask the person who sold/is selling it about the history.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I find previous tenant? [ 3 Answers ]

I have been living in a rented house for a year - over my first winter, one room used a storage area for clothing, camping gear and extra furniture developed serious mold problems. Neighbors tell me that previous tenant had to move out because mold was so bad. Landlord denies any problem and says...

Dog bite find owners homeowners ins [ 2 Answers ]

Dog Attack; How can I find the Homeowner Insurance name and policy number to file a claim?While walking my 13 year old leashed Lab at a public park, we were attached by an off-leash, in tack, male bit bull.  The dog’s owner is an adult male who was living with his parent and has since moved. ...

Bought a home, previous owners are still getting loans against [ 2 Answers ]

About 7years ago I bought a house from my brother. Him and his in-laws took a condemned house and slapped it together.Here I come.My brother knew my dream of having a place of my own.I didn't know how to buy a house he knew this.In the seven year's I have lived there the roof and floor's are caving...

How to find owners who also got sick pups from a breeder [ 6 Answers ]

:( Is there any way to find people that got sick Dachshund pups from the same breeder. I mean there site says that you can talk to past buyers but you know they won't give you the names of dissatisfied buyers. I would really like to find out if others were done wrong too.

View more questions Search