Ask
    phillipcarie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2010, 04:36 PM
    Alcohol testing by hair strands
    Does alcohol show up in hair samples
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Feb 19, 2010, 04:58 PM

Yes it can... so don't think you can cheat when you are supposed to stay away from something you obviously can't control your use of.
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

Feb 19, 2010, 05:07 PM

Are you battling alcohol? Because it sounds like you should be asking questions on how to solve the problem, and not cheat the system.

I know, I'm in recovery myself.

Just askin'...
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 19, 2010, 06:22 PM

Yes and will show longer term use than other methods

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Alcohol Testing [ 8 Answers ]

I just found out I have to be tested next Wednesday. What is the difference between the different testing methods? How far back will they be able to tell I've had a drink? I have no plans to go on a Tuesday night bender, but I do have the occasional social drink (1-2 drinks once or twice a week,...

Alcohol testing [ 2 Answers ]

It is ordered for me not to drink within a 24 hour period of having my daughter. On Sunday afternoon in the course of 5 hrs. I drank 3 glasses of wine and 2 vodka martinis. My daughter came home on Monday afternoon, and I was tested on Tuesday afternoon. Will they be able to tell with the new...

Alcohol testing EtG testing [ 4 Answers ]

I had a etg/alcohol test 10 days ago and had wine the evening prior? I have not heard back from the lab. Has anyone failed or passed with having alcohol in their system? Thank you. Really stressed and very stupid!!

Alcohol Testing [ 1 Answers ]

How long does alcohol stay in ones body? I must test 1 time a month. I drink 1 or 2 glasses of wine perhaps 3 times a week.

Hair alcohol testing [ 3 Answers ]

Can alcohol be detected in a hair test? What is the time limit for alcohol on an EtG test?

View more questions Search