Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sillygirl_96544 Posts: 28, Reputation: 2

Nov 26, 2006, 10:54 AM
    What do I do?
    Ok When I'm sleeping I here my two dogs barking and growling in space and I hear voices in my ear and my mom doesn't believe me neither does my sister I'm only 10 by the way but they think I'm imagining so I'm all alone on this but I know they're hear they sure let me know I know at least one of them is my grandpa he died when I was 2 I remember everything though but I am afraid they'll hurt the ones I love not my grandpa the ones that slam stuff on me
    SparklinDiamond Posts: 13, Reputation: 2

Dec 15, 2006, 03:29 AM
    I would tell someone like a psychologist, if you can get your mum to take you to one, if not tell your teacher at school and tell her/him that you're not joking or making it up. I've had the same thing happen to me, no-one believed me but my teacher did and helped. Or try and make peace with them, if that's possible hope this helps!
    Good luck!
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

Dec 15, 2006, 03:40 AM
    This happens when you are asleep, like a dream? Do other strange things happen while you are awake?

Dec 15, 2006, 08:53 AM
    Things happened both times when I'm asleep and awake
    Ultra Member

Dec 15, 2006, 09:10 AM
    What sort of things? Can you tell me a little more?

Dec 22, 2006, 02:20 PM
    Like I hear voices and I have four cats and they whine like they re getting hurt and my dog wags her foot like sumones petting her
    Ultra Member

Dec 22, 2006, 02:29 PM
    Has anyone else witnessed these things?

Dec 22, 2006, 03:27 PM
    No elsde has and I know its happening
    Ultra Member

Dec 22, 2006, 03:58 PM
    Do you have a minister you can go and speak to?
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Dec 22, 2006, 04:12 PM
    It is possible that you're a sensitive. Sensitive to things other people are not. Many people are skeptical, many people do not believe, but there are many who experience seeing or hearing things from the other side. I do believe you hear your Grandpa. What you need to do is ask for your Grandpa to protect you. He will. Ask him to protect other members in your family and he will. Trust me on this. As others have mentioned it is good to talk to others about these experiances.

Joe

Dec 22, 2006, 04:15 PM
    OK I will try that and I know one is my grandpa just he is protect me but sometimes he's gone or something cause I still get hurt
    manimuth Posts: 261, Reputation: 60

Dec 22, 2006, 04:19 PM
    How do you get hurt hun?
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Dec 22, 2006, 04:22 PM
    Rose,

Is correct maybe you need to talk to a minister because everything is confidential. They will be able to councel and be able to help protect you as well.
    Ging1994 Posts: 190, Reputation: 9

Jan 9, 2007, 07:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sillygirl_96544
    Ok When I'm sleeping I here my two dogs barking and growling in space and i hear voices in my ear and my mom doesn't believe me neither does my sister im only 10 by the way but they think i'm imagining so im all alone on this but i know they're hear they sure let me know i know at least one of them is my grandpa he died when i was 2 i remember everything though but i am afraid they'll hurt the ones i love not my grandpa the ones that slam stuff on me
    I'm 12 and I am haunted by a single ghost I think well its been following me every were for as long as I can rember has it ever tried to hurt you if not and your just scard try to befriend it I'm trying to do the same with mine since its not going to leave any time soon I think just think of it as its your gardian I think its saved me from getting hit by a car twice well try it and mine has never tried to hurt me but it has appeared to try and hurt a girl who is really mean to me

Jan 10, 2007, 06:25 PM
    I've had my toe stepped on I have had fly from sumwhere else and hit my head I think it hates me

Jan 10, 2007, 06:27 PM
    OK I just talked to mine to talk to mine and we have made friends:)thanx a lot!!
    mellyn11 Posts: 17, Reputation: 5

Feb 5, 2007, 10:21 PM
    First of all, I believe you. When I was younger similar events would happen to me, and even occasionally occur today. In my experience, I have found that I am most succeptable when I have deprived myself of sleep and/or food. There are so many reasons for why these things happen. My best advice is to keep yourself closed off if you're afraid. If you can get your mind someplace else, then the door between the two (or however many) will be closed. Good luck. Put your mind in a good place, I know it can be quite stressful during this growth period :)
    ROBERT15 Posts: 23, Reputation: 3

Mar 9, 2007, 02:38 PM
    Probably Ya Your Grandpa Might Try 2 Talk 2 U Or It Might Just B Someone Outside Trying 2 Breack Into Your House Or Yours Sisters Bf Lol
    Shine Posts: 27, Reputation: 2

Mar 9, 2007, 04:32 PM
    How I can relate! I am a sensitive and I have had similar expereinces. I suggest you talk to a trusted adult and keep talking until someone believes you. I agree with jesushelper76, ask grandpa for help, you can talk to him without speaking aloud. I know it can be frightening but trust that your angels will protect you. I have found it is good to ask the spirit what it wants. But I do urge you to try and talk to an adult.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search