Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    afsoccer11 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2010, 02:17 PM
    I'm looking for a movie about a woman who is dating her shrinks son.
    All I remember about the previews was her talking to her shrink about her and her boyfriend(shrink's son) sex life.
    spitvenom Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 373
    Ultra Member

Feb 19, 2010, 02:32 PM

I think it is called "Prime"

Prime (2005)
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Feb 19, 2010, 02:42 PM

"Prime" is one movie with that plot.
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Feb 19, 2010, 02:51 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitkat22 View Post
    "Prime" is one movie with that plot.
    the

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

When connecting laptop to TV, ie7 shrinks size [ 1 Answers ]

Have Dell inspiron 6000. Can connect laptop to TV and view. But when I click on internet explorer , the web page shows up, if you move the cursor anywwhere on the webpage, it shrinks in size. You can zoom in but any maneuver with the mouse, shrinks it back down again. This only occurs after...

Ex dating a Russian woman over internet [ 22 Answers ]

My ex is dating a Russian woman online. He is bring her for Christmas. Even thought they not meet each other yet they are talking seriouly about marriage. He is 67 years old and she is 40. She is telling him she loves her and he is doing the same. How this can happen?

Been dating a woman on 2 prescription meds! (any experience with this?) [ 8 Answers ]

I am taking a break from a relationshiop that has been very good and also tough recently. Anyone ever been on meds or dated someone on Lexapro and Topamax. Previously paxil. She has been dealing with depression and still echoes of a 2 year old divorce. And the topamax is for migraines...

Dating while I have a woman [ 2 Answers ]

Ok here's the thing I suppose to be going out with this beauteful woman who have been a customer to the merchadise I sell-music;and I was going to have her come pick me up from my house but the problem is I have a woman who don't stay with me but her daughter does because that's by brother...

Dating Japanese woman [ 6 Answers ]

I would like to find a Japanese woman! I live in Europe,mostly in Prague and I am going to take lessons in japanese language.I am fascinated by japanese style of life,culture,beauty of japanese women! Please help me to find some way to find my japanese love,friend,partner,give me,please, some...

View more questions Search