Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fedup2xx Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2010, 12:14 PM
    Failure to report auto and false report form to probation officer
    I know now what my probation officer is charging me with failure to report a truck that was purchased for me and saying a false report forms and failure to report

What can happen to me
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Feb 19, 2010, 06:22 PM

What can happen you ask? You could be sent to jail/prison for the entire time of your original sentence (the maximum that could happen) or you could get more probation added to your probation (the least that could happen).

Only when you go before the Judge at your Probation Violation Hearing and the Judge decides your punishment will you truly know.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 19, 2010, 06:29 PM

Was there a probation restriction on owning a vechiile, or perhaps something to do with driving ?

You can be violated for breaking one of the restrictions you had on probation.
    fedup2xx Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2010, 06:55 PM

No my daughter prchased it for me and I don't drive others drive me around but I didn't tell him I had one been feeling out report forms for 5 yrs the same way forgot to add the truck because I dt drive it report forms where late sometimes going through the mail made them late, so now I think he going to try and send me to jail for these things

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I ask police officer to include our opinion on his car accident report? [ 2 Answers ]

My wife had an accident several days ago. At the accident site, the police officer listened to my wife and the other party. But today we got a copy of police report and it only mentioned the other party's argument. What should we do? Specifically, my wife and the other party both argued that...

I know a person that create false papers. How can I report him? [ 4 Answers ]

I have a very important question. I know someone who lives in Boston , he came from Egypt by fraudly creating a paper that tells the American Embassy in Egypt that he works for a French company and that they are sending him to the US for Business. Basically his girlfriend is the one who worked...

Form 1099 received, but do I report on Form 1040 or just Form 2106? [ 1 Answers ]

Greetings. I'm hoping I can get some help on what to do with a 1099-MISC form I received from my employer that were for business expense reimbursements. I have read through some questions and answers already and based on them I'm going to file this as a Form 2106. The question is should I...

Auto accident with no witness or police report [ 2 Answers ]

I was parking my car at a busy gas station and hit a curb. The guy behind me said that I hit his car, but I said I didn't. None of the other customers witnessed anything, (it was full that day) and the police were not called. Am I liable for his "damages"?

View more questions Search