Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shae griego Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2010, 12:07 PM
    Tying to find my real father
    Hi I don't know if I should be doing this. My real dad is donnie sackrider he was with my mom and she got pregnet with me he was not ready for a kid so he left I am now 14 and I want to meet I'm I want to know if he just did not want me or not I am born July 4 1995 he should be 39 or some where aound there.
    Gem_22205 Posts: 976, Reputation: 129

Feb 19, 2010, 01:39 PM
    Hello shae griego. Understanding your desire to meet your biological father there are rules in place for you and any other minor dealing with this sensitive subject. Due to your age, assistance cannot be rendered in this area. Understand that possibly having a open conversation with family members maybe your best source of information. Hopefully, you will receive the answers for which you are in search of. The best of luck to you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to find my real father [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I'm trying to find my real father I have no imformation on him just that my mother got pregnany with me and that was it they split up I have asked my mother but she doesn't want to tell me who he is she did say one time that his name was brian but that is all I know is there away I could find out

Trying to find my real father [ 2 Answers ]

Hi can anybody help me, I'm trying to find my real dad who I haven't seen for over 30 years. If any one nows of a way, prefably a free way ii would be most gratefull My email is [email protected] Many thanks andy

Hope I can Find My real Father [ 1 Answers ]

:cool: I wish that I could see my real father get to know him and also for to get to know me after 21 cents I was born. I know his full name S.A.S. It would be great if I got some help finding him or shone how to find that would be great.

I need to find my real father! [ 1 Answers ]

I want to find my real father. I have not had contact with him since 2004. The only thing is that I don't have any money to do this so I need a free site to find at least an address or a phone number. :confused: :confused:

View more questions Search