Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    21questions Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2010, 09:46 AM
    Can a felon go to barber school?
    I'm trying to go to barber school but a question an the app is have you been convicted of a felony? I am on felony probation but was not convicted but sure my record reflects different so can I get a grant still for school and attend?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Feb 19, 2010, 10:12 AM
    If your records says you were convicted then you were convicted.. with the probation a sentancing discretion in leu of prison time assuming you comply for that period.

So... if your record say you have a conviction... you say you have a conviction or you will be guilty of committing an act of fraud if you say otherwise.
    21questions Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2010, 10:30 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    If your records says you were convicted then you were convicted..with the probation a sentancing discretion in leu of prison time assuming you comply for that period.

So...if your record say you have a conviction...you sasy you have a conviction or you will be guilty of committing an act of fraud if you say otherwise.
    You are right 4sho thanks
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Feb 19, 2010, 10:52 AM
    Its always better to play it safe when it comes to legal contracts... like that aid application. I'm not passing judgement... just pointing out in most cases being dishonest in writing will cause far more trouble than simply being honest would.

Any falsified information can be considered fraud in such a case.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Barber school [ 1 Answers ]

The school I want to attend doesn't have any financial aid programs and I don't have the funds for the class is there any other way ican get the money?

Grant money for barber school or college [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to find out if there is free grant money for barber school or college. I was in the trucking business but it has gotten so slow I am not making 20 hours in 2 weeks. So any one have any ideas where I can get a grants to go to Barber School? Once could cut hair prettty good. Really...

Barber school grant [ 1 Answers ]

How do I get a grant for barber school

Ex Felon wants to go to school [ 5 Answers ]

What kind of careers can an ex felon attain

View more questions Search