Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    19770123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2010, 04:18 AM
    When set up ask press enter to set up windows then no reaction on the keyboard
    Place a windows cd in PC. When boot it ask "press any key to boot from cd. When I press any key windows set up starts. Now here is the problem when it get to the next screen if yuor'e num lock are on the light goes dead and when it ask you to press enter to set up windows the are reaction on the key board you can press any key nothing work. If tried 5 different key boards ps2 and usb one stage I had to key boards connect to the PC still the same problem. I even went into the bios and load safe default settings still nothing. Is there an other way to format with out the key board.
    seahwk83 Posts: 3,276, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Feb 19, 2010, 10:26 AM

Disconnect anything else you have attached to the computer

Just have the keybaord, mouse and monitor attached and see if that helps

No printer, etc...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Motion to set aside default, motion to set aside final judgment and motion to set ano [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I'M in Florida Jacksonville, I have a small problem, I read the time wrong to appear for my small claims court trial and arrived at 11:15am but is was scheduled at 11am 9/3/09. I tried to explain but did not get anywhere, so I went downstairs to the courthouse and filed a motion to set...

How to Set Set Up a Business When Marrying Someone From Another Country. [ 3 Answers ]

Hello I am new to the forum! I would like to ask, since I am marrying someone from another country, how to apply for social security card/tax id and how long it would take to receive a number? And after doing so, how would this new credit appear to creditors/ the bank, as we will be setting up...

Children's Book Set, More valuable because it's a whole set? [ 1 Answers ]

I have what I believe is a complete set of books published by the John C. Winston Company, 1957-58. All are cloth bound, I have eleven: Arabian Nights, Pinocchio and Aesop's Fables, Andersen's Fairy Tales, Tales from Shakespeare, Robinson Crusoe, Tom Sawyer, Treasure Island, Robin Hood, Heidi,...

Shoot-set and Quick-set Combo [ 2 Answers ]

I have not seen this yet, but I haven't seen everything... lol I was thinking that these two misdirection sets could be used in a single play because the quick-set causes the opponent to position, dig-in, and focus on the quick-set hitter, but the ball could be shoot-set along the net for anyone...

View more questions Search