Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lesliekr Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2010, 09:55 PM
    When downloading Java, I'm coming up with error 1721. Please help.
    Attempting to download Java and I'm coming up with error 1721. Please help.
    rs232c Posts: 29, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2010, 03:33 AM

Unless you have a java specific version application, uninstall all versions of java that you have and install fresh.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Java program error [ 1 Answers ]

Sir, program is for managing account details using jdbc but ,there error like some variable not accessible in specefic block . Please solve this problem. If you can.. //mypanel1-LogIn class mypanel1 extends JPanel { JTextField t1,t2; JButton b1,b2; mypanel1() { JLabel l1,l2; ...

Daman.exe downloading error [ 2 Answers ]

While trying to download video driver from nVidia I get error in both Firefox and Internet Explorer - "daman.exe - Common Language Runtime Debugging Services. Application has generated an exception that could not be handled. Process id=0x12f8 (4856), Thread id=0x175c (5980). Click OK to terminate...

Downloading java games to Samsung d600 [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there I recently bought a Samsung d600 and wanted to download java games Onto it from my PC . Can someone help please :confused:

Error Message while downloading [ 1 Answers ]

Asked the experts: I tried to download some files when I clicked the link and the pop-up window appear and display an error message as below, how to solve this problem? CGI Error The specified CGI application misbehaved by not returning a complete set of HTTP headers. Please help

View more questions Search