Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rockinrobin2 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2010, 08:26 PM
    Bamboo purse handle
    If a purse pattern says to use a 7 1/2" round bamboo handle can I use a 6 " round bamboo handle instead if I make pattern alterations?

Check out some similar questions!

Shoulder purse [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I am looking for a free pattern online for a normal shoulder purse with about 3 compartments. A cute pattern. Can anyone help. Also, I am looking for a free pattern for a cute normal diaper bag. Thanks

Stolen Purse [ 3 Answers ]

Hello I wanted to ask a question thanks for any help you might be able to give.. I worked at a store, when I was at a register a lady had brought a purse up to me and told me she found it in the bathroom she said the stuff in it was lying on the floor she said she picked it back up and put it back...

Purse snatching [ 3 Answers ]

My son is 38yrs old he's been in and out county jails his whole life,for petty things like shoplifting bad checks telephone harassment,dui,and assault,this last crime he committed was two purse snatchings and one att.purse snatching that's how they busted him,he was on probation at the time of the...

Stolen purse [ 2 Answers ]

I am 18, living in my grandmother's house. She has allowed a "friend" to stay for awhile due to the friend losing her old house. This lady has been here for over 3 or more months and my grandmother has recently gone to the hospital for falling. This lady took her purse and was gone all day and...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.