Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xSTAR Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2010, 06:48 PM
    How much does it cost to get your earlobe pierced
    Hey I have ah question... I'm trying to get ah earlobe piercing next to the other wun I alreadi have... how much does it cost ? Thanks for reading & answering
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Feb 18, 2010, 06:52 PM

The amount varies by region. And in some cases you can get it done free if you buy the post there. So its up to you to negotiate.
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Feb 18, 2010, 06:54 PM

If you go to claire's or icing its usually free when you buy the earrings like califdad mentioned. They also have a track record for screwing piercings up (I don't regret my piercings, but I wish now I'd gotten them elsewhere. 3 out of 5 are crooked from there). Its better to spend a little more and find a shop where the people actually know what they're doing.
    rosanna-hope Posts: 109, Reputation: 9

Mar 1, 2010, 04:05 PM

Usually they're about £10 depending on where you go and where you live :)
    ScarredTissue Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2010, 02:52 PM

Most places are free such as Claires, Piercing Pagoda and Icing, but something that's free usually isn't very good. These places aren't professionally trained to do piercings, as from what I've seen anyway. I know you're thinking "what's so hard about piercing an earlobe?"

There are a lot of things a body piercer has to learn and go through to know how to properly pierce someone, and there's a reason why, so they don't F up! Also, guns are much more detrimental, as opposed to needles.

Most places will have a $10 piercing fee and the jewelry has its own cost. So look to spend about $15-20 at a pro piercing shop. Also, try to use titanium in your piercing, or surgical grade steel, because these won't be eaten by your body when it tries to heal, opposed to the crappy studs most generic places use.

I have three helixes and an industrial piercing.
    ScarredTissue Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2010, 02:55 PM

Something I forgot to mention was that piercing fees vary from place to place and depending on the area being pierced. I go to The Alley in Chicago, and the cartilage piercing fee is $30 and the jewelry is rather expensive, but worth it because all of their things are sterile, sterilized in a UV machine and the atmosphere is the best I've been in. But an earlobe piercing I would imagine being severely less costly than others.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have a small lumb on my bottom right earlobe, what could this mean? [ 2 Answers ]

I noticed it about a week ago. It doesn't hurt unless I really squeeze it. I'm slightly worried it could be a tumor or skin cancer, but a tumor is more likely, I read the skin cancer usually only occurs on the main parts of skin. Is it likely it could be one of these? I'm 16 if this helps. Please...

How much does it cost to get your ear cartilage pierced [ 1 Answers ]

I want to get the top of my ear pierced and I want to know how much it costs

Cost of end. Inv. And cost of goods sold under average cost [ 1 Answers ]

It's me again! I have another question to the same problem. In case someone else responds, I'll post the problem again. June 1 inv20051000 June 12 purch.30061800 June 23 purch. 50073500 June 30 inv. I need to compute the cost of the ending inventory and the cost of goods sold using the...

Growth behind earlobe [ 2 Answers ]

Back in August of 2007 I took my 10 year old daughter to have her ears pierced. About 3 or 4 weeks after piercing she discovered a large scab that was developing behind her ear next to the hole that was pierced. It was gross looking. I mentioned to her about contacting the pediatrician but she...

Complications with Earlobe Piercing [ 11 Answers ]

I got my earlobe pierced to 14g almost 2 years ago at a professional piercer. He used a hypodermic needle straight out of it's packaging. As it was healing, I think it got infected a little bit so I used Neosporin to try and help it heal faster. I have since read that using oil based ointments can...

View more questions Search