Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1 nell Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2010, 05:28 PM
    Hot water with fishy smell
    We are on a rural water system. Hot water is very fishy smelling. We use an electric tank water heater. Any solutions?
    mygirlsdad77 Posts: 5,713, Reputation: 339
    Plumbing Expert

Feb 18, 2010, 05:34 PM

Do all faucets in the home smell fishy or just one.
    1 nell Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2010, 10:11 PM
    All I think, one bathroom, the fartherest from hot water heater is the worst.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fishy smell in my water (well) [ 5 Answers ]

I recently bought a home with a well. There is a "cullagan estate 2 automatic water conditioner" connected to it. I have no idea what kind of salt is in it but it is about 1/3 full. My well water smells like fish. It is VERY noticeable in the shower. I have read about sulphr and Iron smell. How do...

Fishy Smell [ 6 Answers ]

My husband and I built a new home and we have been living here for approx. 14 months. We have two guest rooms on the main floor. There is a bathroom between these two rooms. One of these guest rooms have only been used twice. The first visitor came to us after one night in there and said there was...

Fishy smell [ 11 Answers ]

The other day my boyfriends penis smelt of fish, needless to say, I stopped touching it, is that normal?

Fishy smell [ 1 Answers ]

I have a horrible fishy smell coming from the downstairs vent. I have two air-conditioning units. One that runs the upstairs and one that runs the downstairs. The units themselves are outside. I have had someone come and take a look at the units. The gentlemen took a look in the attic and stated...

Fishy Smell [ 1 Answers ]

Occasionally our spare bedroom or the hall way smell fishy. The odor seems to come from under the house. The smell is awful but does not last more than an hour or so. HELP THIS IS DRIVING ME NUTS! :confused:

View more questions Search