Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    3dgit Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2010, 03:52 PM
    Antibiotics for underarms odor
    Please I need help! Do someone know if antibiotics can fight underarms odor?
    I have used many stuff to eliminate the odor, unfortunately nothing work even antibacterial soap, baking soda, alcohol and so on. I would like to try an oral antibiotic but I'm scare, don't know if it's OK for my health and also which one to use, if it can work for underarms odor. Thanks for your answers
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Feb 18, 2010, 04:00 PM
    Are you suffering from a medical condition that produces excessive sweat and hence odour ?
    In which case talking to your own doctor would be the best course of action to take.
    Simply taking unfocused antibiotics won't help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Antibiotics [ 4 Answers ]

What is the downside of not having the correct dosage of penicillin? I have been prescribed 4 tabs a day for 2 weeks and there have been a few days I have forgotten and/or not taken all the full dosage. Does this mean that I am prone to an antibiotic allergy which I understand is a complete...

UTI and antibiotics [ 2 Answers ]

Why I'm I still feeling symptoms of a UTI , if I took antibiotics for 3 days?

More Antibiotics? [ 6 Answers ]

Ok, here we go again. I swear I should just mail you guys my vet's $$$$. I can never get ahold of him... lol. Anyway, my dog has had infected anal glands twice in the past 5-6 weeks. He has been on antibiotics for approx. 3 weeks out of those 5-6 weeks. Well, guess what?? There still seems to be a...

Antibiotics for pneumonia [ 4 Answers ]

How long would it take for atibiotics given intreveniously to work on an elderly patient who was frail and weak?

Antibiotics [ 1 Answers ]

?? Please can you tell me what the worse side affects are for metronidoze 200mg are as I'm really scared to take them but I know I have to.

View more questions Search