Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    omgwhyme Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2010, 03:25 PM
    I need help on a accounting question.!
    I need help on a accounting question. I keep coming up $600 short on the total for the adjustments.

Send me your email and I will send you the question. I can't seem to get it to paste on here. PLease someone help me!
    morgaine300 Posts: 6,561, Reputation: 276
    Uber Member

Feb 19, 2010, 06:05 PM

We work through the website. There shouldn't be any reason you can't paste something on here if you can get it copied to begin with.

You can also attach a file - you have to go into advanced to do that. It's below the writing box. You'll get a browse window just like everything else.

Keep in mind that we don't just answer the homework. You should include whatever efforts you've made to do the problem, or ask a specific question about some part you don't understand.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Accounting Question [ 1 Answers ]

Revenue Gains are taxable.What is revenue gains? And can anyone give me two detailed examples.. plizzzzzz

Accounting question [ 1 Answers ]

How to do this entry, In the unadjusted trial balance sheet ,Supplies balance is 0. Supplies expense balance is debit 2000. And the company debits supplies expense when supplies are purchased . Supplies on hand at year end cost 500. Dr supplies expense 500 Cr: Supplies 500 Am I...

Accounting question [ 1 Answers ]

I do not understand why accounting information is important to a restaurant manager/owner when deciding who to hire for an entry-level position in the meat department.

Accounting Question [ 1 Answers ]

I have to make a classified balance sheet for my homework assignment. I can get the current assets to equal $3,415, which is the correct total, but I can't get the total liabilities and stockholders equity to equal that. I don't know if Im not adding something into that section or what. Here's...

View more questions Search