Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PIZAN27 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2006, 10:32 PM
    Left home alone
    What is the legal age a child can be left home alone overnight by a parent in New York state& parent leaves state for a few days
    isabelle Posts: 309, Reputation: 31

Nov 27, 2006, 06:50 AM
    I don't know. Try calling a hotline or CPS ( child protective services) for an answer. I don't know if different states have different laws.
    You didn't mention the age of the child you are talking about.
    serialwife Posts: 117, Reputation: 16

Nov 27, 2006, 04:53 PM
    Here in KY for a child to be left alone for a few hours its 12, to babysit others and be left alone over night its 16.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My son left me to live with his father [ 7 Answers ]

I have a 16 year old son, soon to be 17 next week. He had been disrespectful to me when he was living here, telling me I get on his nerves, and just being nasty to me. I had sole custody since I divorced his father when he was 2. My ex hates me and has always done so. I started taking my son to...

Clicking in left ear [ 3 Answers ]

I Have Suffered From Stress Recently But I Overcame A Lot Of Problems Now I Am Getting Clicking In My Left Ear And Also Headaches , Could This Be Due To The Stress Or Could I Have Damaged My Ears As I Work With Earphones On ?

Help Husband left AGAIN [ 13 Answers ]

A quick summary, I have been together with this man 7 yrs... married 3 yrs next month.. We separated 4 months ago, we just went back together on Easter Sunday, well last night he left again. While we where separated he dated a women 3 times and then had sex with her, he told me this a week after he...

Left by handsome greek [ 1 Answers ]

Hi - my greek boyfriend left me with a child.My son birth certificate is romanian.I have father declaration made in front of a public notary that he is the father of my son, so there is no doubt about paternity.Greek embassy don't want to recognize the paper and they ask to bring father.What else...

View more questions Search