Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    emimoaner Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2010, 07:16 AM
    Csa payments
    Does the dad have to pay for a child he has with me ,if he is now married with another child with her and two others that are not his?they are on benefits-
    morgaine300 Posts: 6,561, Reputation: 276
    Uber Member

Feb 19, 2010, 12:22 AM

It's his child. Having married someone else does not change that fact. One can't go around spreading one's sperm and just decide to not be responsible about it. (Nor can one go around accepting someone's sperm and not be responsible for it. And this one sounds like a real winner.)

Of course, the total legalities will depend on where you are. Go to Google and put in "child support" and your location.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Csa payments arrears when children reach 18 [ 1 Answers ]

I am a father and my children are now 19 years old (twins) can the CSA still chase me for arrears

Do I still have to pay csa? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a child that I have never seen. I have paid csa for her since she was born and she is now 9.My ex is now married. Do I still have to pay csa for her?

Repaying csa money [ 3 Answers ]

Will I have to repay child support money to my ex husband as I have just found out that he is not the biological father to my child as he has done an on-line dna test without my or my child's consent. My concerns are that I am in no financial situation to be able to do this and 100% believed that...

Csa payments [ 1 Answers ]

My step-daughter is 16 today, she is working full time,as she was expelled from school, she doen't live her mum or her gran, she is living with a "friend" so we have found out. Does my husband still have to pay child maintenance, as it is still coming out of his wges every month

Is CSA all it is cracked up to be? [ 7 Answers ]

I had enrolled with credit Solutions due to $50,000 debt. They worked out a payment plan for me in which they said they would save me approx. $18,000. The problem is the first settlement offer for one of my cc was way low. I owe like 22,000.00 and they had an offer of knocking it down only to...

View more questions Search