Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tamlien Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2010, 12:50 AM
    Brother sewing machine
    I have no idea what year or model this Brother sewing machine is. Any info would be helpful thank you. The front plate says Brother Select-o-matic.

Check out some similar questions!

Brother Sewing Machine Japan [ 2 Answers ]

I have a vintage Brother Sewing Machine in the carrying case that was manufactured by the Nippon Sewing Machine MFG Co.LTD in Nagoya, Japan. It is black with detailed gold etching. #A366402. On the Sewing Motor it says: 100/110 volts 0.9 AMPS 50 - 60 Cycles No. 104478 Brother Sewing Machine...

Vintage Brother sewing machine [ 19 Answers ]

I have a vintage Brother machine that my husband restored for me and it is in a carrying case that originally had flowery gotty fabric covering a solid wooden case. The machine is electric and doesn't look to be converted. It's a mint green color with a white stripe down the center of the top. It...

Old Brother Sewing Machine Identification [ 2 Answers ]

I have an old Brother sewing machine that I need a drive belt and manuals for. I tried Brother and several other sites and they weren't much help. At the bottom of the control panel it says, 'Made in Japan by Expert Craftsmen', and under that is a metal tag that reads, 'Brother International...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.