Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hooperpaul Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2010, 12:00 AM
    Baking enamal paint
    Hi,
    I have a couple of 1/76 model cars covered with enamal paint. I want to reenamal them and have them as tuff a finnish. Will I need special baking enamal paint to put in the home oven or is there a special paint
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Feb 18, 2010, 12:21 AM

Sandblasting and powder coating is he way to go: Powder coating - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Caswell Inc - Powder Coating Systems, Colors and Supplies

Sometimes you can find a local outfit to do it for you. Expensive technology.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ratio of baking soda/baking powder to plainf flour [ 2 Answers ]

I have an Australian cookie recipe that calls for self raising flour and I do not have any.. what ratio of baking powder should I add to the regular flour to make it "self raising' Many thanks

Baking powder and baking soda [ 2 Answers ]

In baking what are the differences between baking powder and baking soda? The reason is that one time I used the wrong one in a cake recipe and it did not come out right.

Baking a cake. [ 2 Answers ]

Can use butter when a cake calls for shortening?

I am a girl and have to figure out what paint and how to paint my barn? [ 4 Answers ]

Ok so now that I have your attention.. I have a very old existing barn with not much paint on it. Who knows when and with what type of paint was used it is so weathered. I think I can just paint over it. In its condition I would have to sand it. The paint is not flaking it is just very weathered...

What prep work is needed to change from oilbase paint to waterbase paint? [ 1 Answers ]

Is there anything I need to do to prep my kitchen from oilbase paint to water base paint ?

View more questions Search