Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jerry sawtelle Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2010, 10:53 PM
    Kenmore heavy duty gas dryer pilote light
    Ive had the Kenmore HD gas unit for about 12 years. It doesn't heat and I can't see where the pilot is Can you help?
    jerry sawtelle Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2010, 10:54 PM

Where is the pilot light on a Kenmore HD gas about 15 yrs old
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Feb 17, 2010, 11:02 PM

Full model #.

Most dries don't have a standing pilot. An ignitor glows and then the pilot lights and then the main burner lights after flame proving.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore Heavy Duty Dryer 80 series [ 4 Answers ]

Our dryer will not keep running. We have a Sears Kenmore Heavy Duty Dryer - 80 series, electric. When you push the button for it to start tumbling, it will not go. It was running about a week ago, then while in the cycle it stopped. Every now and then the dryer will start when you push in the...

Kenmore-Heavy Duty Dryer - no heat [ 2 Answers ]

My dryer is running without any heat, is there a thermostat or something similar that I can change or is this the end?

Kenmore Heavy Duty Dryer [ 1 Answers ]

My dryer went out and neighbor gave my a older model Kenmore Heavy Duty dryer and said it worked.When I plugged it up it worked fine but it concerns me because if you look behind it while its on and running there is a red glow.If its off its not there.Ive never seen a dryer do this before is it...

Kenmore Heavy Duty Dryer [ 3 Answers ]

The Heating Element is working, the belt is fine and there is power to my dryer but when you push the start button it does not start. Please help... Thanks.

View more questions Search