Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rrumsi Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2010, 09:49 PM
    How can I change my network connections from existing
    Hi there!
    Iam using Quick book accounting package.I have a server & 3 users. I want to install a new accounting package from 1.4.2010. After installing the new package how can I share that to my 3 users? Do I need to create a new net work group? Or can I use the existing Network group to share this package? How can I do it?
    rrumsi Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2010, 09:51 PM

Hi there!
    Iam using Quick book accounting package.I have a server & 3 users. I want to install a new accounting package from 1.4.2010. After installing the new package how can I share that to my 3 users? Do I need to create a new net work group? Or can I use the existing Network group to share this package? How can I do it?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Network connections:MSN unavailable device missing [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I wasn't sure where to post this one, but here goes anyway. Up until today MSN has worked fine on this PC. Now all I get is a small window with the message "Signing into .NET Messenger service failed because the service is temporaraly unavailable. Please try again later". I have tried...

1 PC 2 Network Cards 2 Internet Connections [ 7 Answers ]

I have a single PC running Windows XP Pro w/ SP2 that has 2 network cards. I need to configure things to use the first network card and the first Internet connection for FTP client and server use and ALL web browsing. Then I need to configure the second network card to connect to the office...

Networking - adding additional PC to existing network [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I have an existing Linksys network set up for two PC's. How do I add laptop to the existing network? Thanks in advance for your help here.

Network connections [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I have a good feeling that when I play an online game such as age of empires or fifa 06 etc the other computers on my network don't work, the internet we share seems to get unconnected for them. Im not sure if this is why, but it only seems to happen when I'm playing a game does anyone have any...

View more questions Search