Cool

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is ITIN application and tax refund application different? [ 2 Answers ]

I applied for ITIN with my tax return this year. Do I need to apply again for my tax return separately or tax return application with ITIN is sufficient?

H4 application [ 1 Answers ]

I currently work with my OPT and my H1B was approved. I will start to work with my H1B in October. My girl friend is not in U.S. and she applied for F1 visa but her application was denied twice. Now I plan to go to my country in October, get married with her and get a H4 for her so she can come...

Pending appeal of your old application for benefits, can you file new application? [ 1 Answers ]

Pending appeal of your old application for benefits, can you file new application?

Application to accelerate & application to revoke [ 14 Answers ]

Application to accelerate and application to revoke? What are the different. :cool:

Physics [application] [ 1 Answers ]

I kind of need help with this physics problem I have, I kind of frogot how to do it since its been a while, the word problem is A worker drops a hammer 10meters above the ground. If the hammer's height in meters above the ground is modeled by h(t) = -4.9t^2 + 10 , where t represents time in...

View more questions Search