Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sewing lady Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2010, 03:41 PM
    How to thread national pedal sewing machine
    How to thread my national peddle sewing machine.
    Thank you, pat bates
    <EMAIL REMOVED>
    Just Dahlia Posts: 2,155, Reputation: 445
    Ultra Member

Feb 17, 2010, 08:54 PM
    Check on the net, put in your make and model number. They probably have a manual. They always do or at least a phone number.:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

National Royal Sewing Machine [ 1 Answers ]

I have received a Sewing Machine in a cabinet owned by my husbands grandparents. Name of front says "National Royal". Model RBR. Number under machine shows N95695. I am looking for any information on this sewing machine. I believe the Patent # is 1.711.792.2.001.966. Any information would be...

Pedal Sewing Machine [ 2 Answers ]

Wanting to know the Value of a Wheeler and Hudson,Pedal Type Sewing Machine? I have three of them,wanting to sell them... Or were could I find the Value of them?? Allan

Foot Pedal for sewing machine [ 3 Answers ]

I just received a White Family Rotary USA sewing machine # FR313020, last patent date Sept. 12, 1905. The motor works, but the foot pedal wires are all ripped up & when u plug it in the motor instantly goes full blast like the foot pedal is on.. I'm thinking that the wires are making the machine...

Value of Raymond Sewing Company Foot Pedal Sewing Machine [ 1 Answers ]

I am in possession of a Raymond Company foot pedal operated Sewing machine and I am wondering roughly what it may be worth. I believe it is from the late 1800's.

View more questions Search