Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    algy1943 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2010, 12:33 PM
    Can I play music from iPod through car radio
    My new Ford Kuga has a sony Dab radio installed, it also has a USB socket which connects to the radio, when the iPod is connected to the USB the radio display shows the connection and what song is playing, the iPod also shows on the screen a ford connection has been found, but no sound, can you help

Feb 17, 2010, 12:34 PM

My new Ford Kuga has a sony Dab radio installed, it also has a USB socket which connects to the radio, when the iPod is connected to the USB the radio display shows the connection and what song is playing, the iPod also shows on the screen a ford connection has been found, but no sound, can you help

Feb 18, 2010, 02:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by algy1943 View Post
    My new Ford Kuga has a sony Dab radio installed, it also has a USB socket which connects to the radio, when the ipod is connected to the USB the radio display shows the connection and what song is playing, the ipod also shows on the screen a ford connection has been found, but no sound, can you help
    algy1943

Feb 18, 2010, 02:18 PM

A cable from ford dealer ford audi cable bt/vc phone interface + usb connect

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I put music/music videos etc. On my iPod? [ 1 Answers ]

How do I put music/music videos etc. on my iPod? I just can't figure out how to do it..

Which is Best Hardware to play IPOD in car? [ 4 Answers ]

I want to surprise my husband with an IPOD hookup for his car. It's a 2005 Buick LeSabre with a factory stereo system. We live in the southern Chicago suburbs. I've done all kinds of research and still don't know what to buy. I think we don't want wireless but am having a hard time deciding...

Does BBC radio 1 play popular music ? [ 1 Answers ]

Does BBC radio 1 play popular music ?

Does BBC radio 1 play classical music ? [ 1 Answers ]

Does BBC radio 1 play classical music ?

View more questions Search