Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ruth Tansill Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2006, 07:13 PM
    Renting movies online
    What website allows you to rent movies from an online site and receive the CD or DVD in the mail and how much does it cost?
    Thomas1970 Posts: 856, Reputation: 131

Nov 25, 2006, 07:19 PM
    Hi Ruth,
    I've never rented movies online, but I've heard good things about Netflix. You can check them out here:

http://www.netflix.com/Register

I hope this is of some help. Take care. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Renting a car [ 4 Answers ]

I want to drive from N.Y. to Florida is it a better ideal to rent a car for the week going that far or taking your own car? If so what are some of the advantages in renting a car for this long trip?

Insurance when renting [ 5 Answers ]

Is it rally necessary to pay the extra expense of purchasing insurance from the rental company when you have your own car insurance that covers car rentals?

Renting after bankruptcy [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to sell my home under chapter 13 bankruptcy and get out form under bankruptcy all together per discharge after that. Will I be able to rent an apartment thereafter? What about after chapter 7?

Renting Advise [ 6 Answers ]

I have an option to live cheaply in my in-laws new home for a few years before they move down after retirement. I was thinking about renting out my house while doing so. The only problem is I would only be able to charge what I owe on my monthly mortgage. I would not be able to get much extra. ...

View more questions Search