Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    STEPHANIEPIGOTT Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2010, 10:31 AM
    I'm viewing your example and I'm trying to see where did you get the 75 from?
    I am viewing the examlple for finding market price with the information provided but I can't figure out where you got the 75 from in the last part of the problems and if at all possible could you give me the equations for finding the market price of a share?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Feb 17, 2010, 11:48 AM
    Hi, STEPHANIEPIGOTT!

To what is your post in reference, please? Is it concerning what someone else posted on another thread of this site?

Also, why is this posted in the Other Law forum topic area?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Webcam viewing [ 3 Answers ]

I have problem to view my webcam, I can see other people while I invite to talk in video call but no one can see me or evern I can't see myself in screen. How can I fix this problem please? Waithing to hear your sugestion. Many thanks Kanchha

Viewing YouTube videos [ 2 Answers ]

Do you have to have an account to view YouTube videos ?

Viewing a home for sale [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, my girlfriend was just told to view a property we found on MLS for Hellertown, PA that she would need to sign paperwork (my girlfriend mentioned disclosure paperwork)? I am not aware of any paperwork that needs to be signed to view a house for sale. My concern is that this realtor is...

Viewing digital photos on TV [ 2 Answers ]

I want to show my digital photos on TV. Should I get the Microsoft floppy disc viewer or run the TV direct from the computer. I gather the socket is next to that of the monitor / I have two a phono and a multipin job. How would I configure it_ I don-t want to get a CD burner right now ...

View more questions Search