Ask
    t faus Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2010, 09:37 AM
    Kenmore elite dryer won't heat
    Kenmore elite gas
    Dryer won't heat
    mscreations Posts: 29, Reputation: 2

Feb 18, 2010, 05:37 PM

Need a little more information like what is the model # of the dryer.

Then answer these questions:
    1. Does the dryer heat at all? If yes, does it cool back down to room temperature within a few minutes?
    2. Is the exhaust vent clear? To verify, disconnect the vent at the back of the machine. The amount of air that comes out there should be the same amount of air that comes out of the vent wherever it exits the building. If not you have a restriction.
    3. If you have no heat at all, do you hear a loud click in the lower left of the machine when starting it? If you do, do you see the ignitor glow?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore elite dryer won't heat for long takes to or 3 cycles to dry clothes [ 2 Answers ]

Dyer kemore elite will not dry clothes power is on but clothes are damp changed lint filter didn't help

Kenmore Elite elextric dryer won't heat [ 1 Answers ]

I was woundering does anyone know why my kenmore elite electric dryer will not heat anymore? Maybe it's the heating element, but where would it be located at? How could I check it myslef to see if the heating element is my problem the reason it won't heat anymore? Is there a way to check it? I...

Kenmore elite HE3 electric dryer won't heat. [ 1 Answers ]

Any suggestions on repair? Air blows strong out of vent. Everything seems to work fine just no heat

View more questions Search