Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Zelalemb Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2010, 06:47 AM
    Free scholarship on Information Science
    Hello, My name is Zelalem Belete and I am an Ethiopian seeking scholarship in Information Science Masters. I have BA Degree in Information Science. I am desperately looking for a career development opportunity with financial aid because I can't afford to pay the fee required for the masters program due to my income. Any one who could help me get the chance to continue my education will be great help. My email is>Removed<
    chala Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2011, 12:31 AM
    Hello, My name is chala diriba and I am an Ethiopian seeking scholarship in Information Science Masters. I have BA Degree in Information Science. I am desperately looking for a career development opportunity with financial aid because I can't afford to pay the fee required for the masters program due to my income. Any one who could help me get the chance to continue my education will be great help. My email [email protected]
    Thanks!
    dirriba abdeta Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2012, 06:32 AM
    Degree in Information Science. I am desperately looking for a career development opportunity with financial aid because I can't afford to pay the fee required for the masters program due to my income. Any one who could help me get the chance to continue my education will be great help

My e-mail [email protected]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Free scholarship [ 2 Answers ]

How do I get free scholarship chance?

Free scholarship [ 1 Answers ]

Hi , I am forgin student I am resident in belgium I love to get scholarship in uk or us in material engineering because I have Bsc in material engineering from iraq . Please if someone help me to get that I will be appreciate for that my mail is : EMAIL REMOVED... thanks and regards

I need to get free scholarship! [ 2 Answers ]

I need to get free scholarship I have deploma by pharmacy. How could could I get free scholarship to abrod I need someone to help me! I am 27 years old,femail, I need to get free scholarship I have deploma by Pharmacy and I am a poor person... who can help me my financial aid for scholarship and...

A need for free scholarship ? [ 7 Answers ]

I have degree in medical laboratory technology from university of Gondar,Ethiopia and now I would like to study my masters degree by related fields with free scholarship programmes. Thank you

Science information [ 4 Answers ]

Why gases spread quickly?

View more questions Search