Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rajsns Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2010, 02:31 AM
    My monitor on green light is blinking but no display
    My monitor on green light is blinking.. processor is on and am hearing music. And I know inside process are going well but my monitor doesn't display after xp boot screen.. but it displays output in safe mode.. in normal mode monitor displays up to boot screen until that green light is constantly on after that green light blinking
    rs232c Posts: 29, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2010, 03:13 AM

Check your BIOS monitor power settings, if any. Check the power settings in Windows. Check your screen saver settings.

Usually it means your sleepng or hibernating, or not getting a signal from the card so check connections.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore dishwasher- green light blinking- will not work [ 3 Answers ]

We have a 2.5 yr old kenmore (ultra wash quiet guard4) dishwasher that has the clean light flashing green and will not work. We could obviously see the heating element was broke- we replaced that and it is still not functioning. Is there a reset button> What else could the flashing green light...

Kenmore dishwasher has blinking green light? [ 2 Answers ]

Kenmore Elite dishwasher has blinking green light?

Ac green light blinking on carrier ac unit [ 2 Answers ]

Hey new to this forum so here's my question I have a carrier 24,000btu ac unit now it works good but after a couple days it would stop and the green light showing the ac unit is working will start flashing. Once I turn the breaker on and off the unit goes back to normal but lasts only a couple...

How do I bleed a Beckett AF Furnace? The green light keeps blinking and will not let [ 1 Answers ]

How do I bleed a Beckett AF Furnace? The green light keeps blinking and will not let me restart it.

Green Blinking Light [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, my computer's green power light keeps on blinking whenever I plug the power in and it won't turn on, but when I took it to the repair shop the repairman plugged it in and it booted fine. Then when I took it back home and plugged it in again the green light blinks and it won't turn on, so I...

View more questions Search