Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    adib_f Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2010, 02:31 AM
    Cover letter for introducing a company
    I'm a marketing company registering my company for one of the client and they have asked me to write a cover letter on why they should select me as a supplier.

Feb 17, 2010, 02:33 AM
    Cover letter for introducing a company
    I'm a marketing agency and I'm registering my company at one of the client and they have asked me to write a cover letter on why they should select me as a supplier.

Feb 17, 2010, 02:35 AM

I'm a marketing agency and I'm registering my company at one of the cleint and they have asked me to write a cover letter on why they should select me as a supplier
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Feb 17, 2010, 02:43 AM
    Hi, adib_f!

How long have you been running your marketing agency, please?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Company Introduction Cover Letter [ 9 Answers ]

Hey guys, I'm having trouble trying to find the perfect cover letter to send out to other companies, along with our brochure. We just opened a print business, and need to introduce ourselves, our products & services, to the community by sending the brochure to schools and government offices and...

How can I write a sample letter introducing my seed company to prospective clients [ 4 Answers ]

I need a sample letter introducing my company which deals in agro-inputs to prospective clients. The company will sell seeds, hoes, relief items items etc. our cacth word is " where quality counts" Kindly help urgently. Bitama

Introducing our company profile letter [ 3 Answers ]

Please give us a detail introduction letter about our company and wish to inform you that we are dealing with airconditioner sales and service since 1993. We have an excellent sale/service network with a good technical background. We have a good cliental data base in the market. Now we are...

Introduction Letter introducing new company [ 4 Answers ]

Please Help: I need to send a short letter introducing myself to prospective clients. I will be sending an attachment describing our company and website. I need this asap. I also need to send holiday greetings also. What is the appropriate wording? Thank you

View more questions Search