Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aishasyed Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2010, 12:03 AM
    Tell me about my future
    When I get money and home I'm very worry about my future tell me when it all set in my life

Feb 17, 2010, 12:04 AM

When I get money and home I'm very worry about my future tell me when it all set in my life

Feb 17, 2010, 12:06 AM
    Money
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Feb 17, 2010, 12:45 AM
    We aren't Psychics so cannot help you.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Feb 17, 2010, 03:24 AM

First of all you can not or should I say, should not worry about your future. It is not here yet.. You need to worry about today and take one day at a time. Then your future will be bright and shiny and quite lovely.
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Jul 27, 2010, 03:44 PM

Sorry, but we have no active psychics here.

Just remember that your life can be whatever YOU make it. Why not set yourself some goals and work toward them?
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Jul 27, 2010, 04:28 PM

Aisha,

Look within yourself. Learn what you want, what you need, and what talent you can bring to them. The second step is to learn which is which. Once you understand yourself, the future will be an open book.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is there a future? [ 2 Answers ]

I mean: are the things predetermined? Besides the celestial/Universal law (planets and stellar constelation), are small things on EARTH already determined? In another words: we know that tomorrow morning the Sun would raise, that new moon will appear exactly when it is due to, winters are...

I want to know about my future [ 2 Answers ]

How is my future?

Future Value [ 1 Answers ]

Retiring in 10 years- Want to buy a boat that costs $125000 with appreciation of 4% Earning 10% on current investments How much should I invest to have enough to buy my boat at the end of 10 years?

Using future value of single amount, future value of annuity table. [ 0 Answers ]

Hello, my question is how do you know when to use the Future of value of single amount table, and when to use the future value of annuity table?

View more questions Search