Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    memoryseeker Posts: 64, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2010, 09:44 PM
    Live action television show with evil witch
    I am looking for a live action television show, late 80's early 90's I'm guessing, nationality unknown, I believe it had people in animal costumes, the show was introduced by a mans face (possibly a wizard) that floated in a well, it also had what I believe to be a princess and a bad guy that was either a witch or queen, possibly both. The most noticeable feature was the mans face in the well in the introduction and in the show itself, if anyone has any knowledge of a television show of this discription it would be greatly appreciated.
    Stormwindwitch Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2010, 02:57 AM
    This sounds like Into The Labyrinth look here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcwLnIf4JO8
    ravengurl92 Posts: 301, Reputation: 6

Mar 14, 2010, 01:46 PM

Sounds like Zoobilee Zoo

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Live action kid show from 90s [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I've been trying to find a TV kids show I used to watch in the 90s,it was live action, & I can't remember much other then the intro had a little flying guy, he was like a mouse looking alien, & he was buzzing around through a studio past kids, who were like producers of a TV show.. & I believe...

Early 80's children's live action show [ 7 Answers ]

There is a show I remember seeing once when I was 5, it must have been 1983 or 84. All I remember is it was a live action kids show, not a cartoon, where grown men were in like butterfly costumes including tights. Does this ring a bell with anyone?

Children's TV show live action [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone remember a show where a green friendly monster and a women used to plant magic beans? I can't remember much else as I was young probably 80's. Greensleeves comes to mind but I don't know if this has anything to do with it.

80's TV show with live action fairy tale characters [ 2 Answers ]

I remember and have been trying to find the name of an 80's TV show about a fairy tale princess trying to live in the 1980's she was snow white or a rip off snow white... it was very short lived and I believe it was on at night.

View more questions Search