Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kristy_slick Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2010, 08:37 PM
    Drug possession charges and I want to get a career
    I have felony drug charges but I want to go back to school to get a degree so I can get a better job but what do I go to school for?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Feb 27, 2010, 11:21 AM

Hello K:

Instead of asking what you CAN'T do, why don't you tell me what you want to do, and I'll tell you how to go about it.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Would I get drug tests performed when I'm on probation for non-drug related charges? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm will be on probation for 6 months, I am getting charged with a gross misdemeter for tampering with a vehicle and a gross misdemeter for possession of stolen property. How often would I get tested? How soon after I get put on probation will I get tested? Will I even get tested for those charges?

SOL on drug charges [ 1 Answers ]

If a Canadian is charged with Drug Smuggling, does not show up in court, flees Canada, then returns to Csanada 23 years later, will the charge still be on file?

Drug charges [ 3 Answers ]

I was charged with a drug charge that was not even my drugs what do I do and the person that was with me told the police that it was not his either so the police told us that they had to take the both of us I need help what do I do?

Drug charges [ 15 Answers ]

Can your vehicle be searched when Officer had no real reason to detain you

Underage possesion/consumption charges [ 2 Answers ]

I was given a citation for underage possession/consumption in the state of Georgia. The officer wrote on there that I only had 2 beers that night. I was just wondering if anyone knew what the usual punishments where for that charge and if I really truly need a lawyer because I am a college student...

View more questions Search