Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    esquire1 Posts: 2,483, Reputation: 209
    Ultra Member

Nov 25, 2006, 03:54 PM
    Thermostat Question
    On a Good man package unit and honeywell thermostat I have orange to O yellow to Y green to G Red to R. The white wire at the unit goes to the heating strips. Does it connect to E or aux at stat?
    bharr07 Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2006, 09:54 PM
    Aux
    NorthernHeat Posts: 1,455, Reputation: 132
    Ultra Member

Nov 26, 2006, 06:51 AM
    Jumper the 2 if stat is using aux, for 2nd stage heat.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Thermostat Wiring Question [ 2 Answers ]

I was going to replace my Aprilaire 8334 thermostat (Bryant gas furnace) with a Honeywell programmable, but after removing the Aprilaire found that builder cut a hole in the wall bigger than the new thermostat. So I reinstalled the Aprilaire, and all seems to work except the heat won't shut off...

Thermostat question [ 1 Answers ]

I have a White-Rogers, model #1F80-51, thermostat. The thermostat chirps a few times every minute despite the fact that I have changed the batteries out, checking them with a multimeter to make sure the new batteries are of the proper voltage. What should I do next?

Can anyone help with a thermostat question? [ 1 Answers ]

I have Coleman central air unit and electric furnace, it came with a Coleman 7900-7541/a TYPE 1C26-118 thermostat hooked up to it, it has a white,green,yellow,and red wired hooked up to it, there is a blue wire there but it is not hooked up. I am trying to hook up a digital programmable Honeywell...

Thermostat question [ 1 Answers ]

I Have A New Honeywell thermostat that I just installed. And all of the colors are matched up it seems but my air handler will not shut off with my outside unit? And I have replaced the air handler electrical-contactor.

Thermostat Wiring Question [ 1 Answers ]

Thanks in advance for your help... I just purchased a large older home, and I want to replace the thermostats. They are Honeywell Chronotherm III's and the digital display's are impossible to read. I'm thinking of replacing them with Hunter AutoSaver 550's. The house has a hydro air system,...

View more questions Search