Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    posheak Posts: 51, Reputation: -1

Nov 25, 2006, 03:36 PM
    How do the seasons affect creativity?
    Are you more creative at different times of the year? Does your muse hibernate through winter? Mine does.
    phillysteakandcheese Posts: 973, Reputation: 356

Nov 25, 2006, 07:27 PM
    I think people feel inspired by certain seasons.

Some people see colors of fall in the leaves of tress and think it really beautiful. Some people look at winter and see beautiful light reflecting off ice and snow. Some see it as cold and dead.

I think I am more creative in the winter - Perhaps because I have more time to sit indoors and use my imagination.
    :)
    Thomas1970 Posts: 856, Reputation: 131

Nov 25, 2006, 09:11 PM
    Though Fall is my favorite season, and the time I feel most inspired, I am somewhat creatively active year round. Typically I devote late Spring through Fall to my nature photography. From very late Fall through early Spring, I spend a good deal more time in the house devoted to composing music. Though my primary focus used to be more upon music, I do spend a great deal more time on photography in recent years.
    rdelossantos1 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2006, 11:47 PM
    It was the winter that sparked my creative impulse. I live in the Westcoast and went to school in the East.. Pennsylvania to be exact. I missed the sunshine. I was taking sculpture classes at the time and began to introduce light into my pieces. The light's reflection off finished wood provided an orange glow that energized me even through the snowy days. Couldn't help but keep sculpting. It was the gloomy winter that pushed me to develop my style. Now that I'm back home, the sunny winters have taken away my motivation to sculpt... I guess. I'm just too cheery to cheer myself up. Can't wait for the rainy season.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Body Building affect contraception? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi to all you beautiful women, I'm not sure whether any of you ladies would be able to answer my question, but I have noted that many of you seem rather intelligent, so I shall ask away! My goregous man is a body builder, and I am wondering if it could affect contraception. Daniel does not...

Does wife's credit affect mine? [ 1 Answers ]

My wife has $5880 in credit card debt that has been turned over to collections. Do I have to worry about the debt affecting my credit? Will a judgement affect me? How likely is it that the company will sue? Can the company go after our joint checking account? How about a joint CD? I live in...

How would 1099 affect a Canadian Resident [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I just got a job offer by an American company and they would want me to go with 1099, but I will be working in Canada specifically Ontario. So my question is, how does this affect me or my income? Can someone help me better understand how 1099 works for a Canadian Resident employed by a US firm...

What does a clogged filter affect? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi all, It is common knowledge that as a filter (whether undersink or whole-house) gets closer to replacement time, the water flow is adversely affected. What I would like to know is, what exactly is the clogged filter affecting: the PRESSURE (i.e. if there would be a booster pump on the outlet...

View more questions Search