Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Phoenix25 Posts: 203, Reputation: 5

Feb 16, 2010, 04:11 PM
    Nursing Career
    Hello, I am 18 and wanting to get into a career as a nurse and hopefully a midwife in future.
    I am here asking if anyone knows if there are apprenticeships or traineeships (in australia) I can do at a hospital to become one or is there some sort of paid trainning as I am really interested in doing this.
    Thank you :)
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 16, 2010, 04:30 PM

Apparently you get the best of both worlds at universities in Australia and I think midwifery is an excellent joice. That is a big thing up here in Ontario.

Just Google 'midwifery course in Australia'. There was just too many websites to choose just one for you. Good luck.

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Nursing Career with a felony background [ 8 Answers ]

If a felon - charged in a non violent crime who also has a third degree sexual assult charge on his record, - is interested in a degree as a Registered Nurse, what information about those charges would prohibit him from receiving an RN degree and later being hired as an RN? Does the type of...

Nursing care plan with priority nursing dx [ 1 Answers ]

I need a priority nursing diagnosis from the nanda list for this patient. Patient c 92 yr old fell medical dx of C4 fracture and patient has a possible broken arm that patient can not move. Weight 75lbs.has neck immobilizer on, foley cat in, IV in with ns @ 75 cc/hr. on bed rest total care patient....

Is nursing a worthy career to choose ? [ 9 Answers ]

Hello I am a student from india. I gave entrance exams and got selected for Bsc nursing in a good reputed college here itself. But now I am worried of things I will have to deal with.I know it's a caring job but I can't do all these messy work all my life. CAn I am scared of cleaning up the dirts...

Nursing career [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know what is the best way to pursue a nursing career? I just graduated with a bs in biology and I am unsure of the next step I should take. :confused:

View more questions Search