Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wiseredhead Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2010, 02:07 PM
    Glacier bay tub/shower faucets Model 100B
    I have just purchases a Tub/Shower faucet in the brush nickel style for my shower and now realize I could use a longer Faucet for my tub. Do you have one that is longer for this style? This is the single handle style.

Check out some similar questions!

Glacier bay faucets [ 1 Answers ]

My husband is having a partoblem with home depot. Glasier bay faucet we bought there seems to be malfunctioning ( no hot water) The man at the store says it is a in home part and cannot be bought there, he says the whole part has to be taken out and be brought back to the store for replacement,...

Glacier bay faucets [ 1 Answers ]

My husband took our tub faucet apart to check why we were not getting hot water. He took the part to Home Depot to ask them about it. They said it is an instore part and they do not stock it?? Why HE (the clerk) said to buy the whole fauce?? We cannot take our whole tub apart to replace a single...

Glacier bay faucets [ 2 Answers ]

I have a dual handle Glacier Bay faucet. No matter what I do, when I turn the water on, hot or cold, the water comes out of the spray nozzle. The spray nozzle just doesn't want to shut off. Any ideas?

Glacier Bay Faucets [ 1 Answers ]

I work at an apartment property that is just about a year old we have Glacier Bay faucets we are having trouble finding the diverter for the kitchen faucet they are whistling and making a thumping noise and when the sprayer is used they often leak we have looked at our vendors like HDS and they do...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.