Proper privilege level to change the system time
    seahwk83 Posts: 3,276, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Feb 16, 2010, 02:57 PM

? Go to control panel and click on the time/date settings
    InfoJunkie4Life Posts: 1,409, Reputation: 81
    Ultra Member

Feb 17, 2010, 01:14 PM

If it gives you an error concerning privilege level, log in as an administrator.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

You don't have the proper privilege level to change the system time [ 6 Answers ]

When I double click on the date&time toolbar it is showing "you don't have the proper level privillage to change the time. Have any solution for this?

You do not have the proper privilege level to change the system time [ 9 Answers ]

Hello friends I'm new here and this is my first question. Can anybuddy help me solving this When I double click on system time (system tray) the popup comes "You do not have the proper privilege level to change the system time" Is it some trajOn ? I've checked authentication level...

You do not have proper privilege level to change the system time [ 3 Answers ]

You do not have proper privilege level to change the system time

Proper way to jack/level up my house [ 1 Answers ]

My house is just about 100yrs old, it has solid wood posts for support under the main floor beam in the basement. Over time the house has settled and become quite unlevel. I have purchased the asjustable jacks to help raise the house up a little bit and to provide support under the side entrance...

Vinyl pool - proper water level at closing? [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 24,000 gallon in ground vinyl pool - Baltimore MD - usually the water level is about 1' below skimmers, but I drained more this year - almost 2-2.5 ft below the skimmers. Is this a problem - should I partially refill it? Besides blowing out the lines, what else would you recommend? ...

View more questions Search