Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    phoenix1664 Posts: 226, Reputation: 19

Feb 16, 2010, 06:21 AM
    Fear 2
    Hi there well as you can probs guess I am playing fear 2 on and off but I have gotten to thepoint where you see the general or someone with a grunt cutting through a door and you cannot get to them as the door to them is locked, I was wondering if anyone knows the bit I am on about and what I am meant to do as I am stuck and have no idea how to get through the door or where to go, any help would be greatly appreciated thanks.

Matt
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Feb 16, 2010, 06:33 AM
    Whenever I am stuck in a game I either Google for a walkthrough or check YouTube for help. Here's a guy that does a walkthrough: YouTube - F.E.A.R. 2 playthrough - pt20
    You can see the other chapters in the Related Videos.
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Feb 22, 2010, 04:49 AM

Game FAQ's is a good site for walkthroughs.
    I had to use this for Unchartered 2 treasures.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Feb 26, 2010, 06:01 PM

Not sure what part but sounds like school yard. Look to right and see an opening. Go through it and enter building there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Asking about fear [ 3 Answers ]

If someone is having problems on the job, is it okay for the HR person to directly ask the employee if they are fearful or intimadated? Or this that being too direct or leading the employee?

My fear [ 10 Answers ]

I'm going around with a guy... and we love each other a lot... wenever I'm with him... I feel as I'm in heaven... he cares a lot... and so do I... and we are very much attached to each other now... but sometimes... I have this feeling that whether we will have a happy ending or not?? because my...

Still fear him [ 2 Answers ]

When I was a child 8 to 13 I was getind raped by my aunts boyfriend.Now I fear everyman.even my husband. He took what meant the most to me. I'm scared to go out I'm scared to be alone. My mom never did put him in jail and I see him allmost everyday of my life and all I know to do is cry and I...

I have fear [ 5 Answers ]

Hi There,I Love One Sister From Our Church,but The Time I Want To Propose Her, Fear Comes Along And I Will Start Talking About Godly Things.when We Part I Will Be Frusrated And Blaming Myself.while Im Alone I Will Think On How To Say I Love You,but When We Meet Fear Comes Again.what And How Should...

Fear? [ 4 Answers ]

This may sound strange, but if I walk into a room with a ceiling fan that I going, I just freeze up, my heart starts pounding, and I have to literally force myself out of the room. If I am in the room, and the fan is not on, I'm fine, but as soon as someone turns it on, I practically run out of...

View more questions Search