Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    buddy4booo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2010, 03:09 AM
    Anybody use Xtreme Creams - Xtreme White
    Hi
    I want to know about Xtreme Creams-Xtreme White for skin whitening is it possible to change our skin color. And also know about Meladerm cream, Glutathione Cream which one is best.
    Thanks
    Regards
    Buddy
    ooosnowhite Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2010, 04:39 AM

@ buddy
    Xtreme White
    Skin Whitening Cream does not work, at least for me! Goodluck
    cherrypie123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2013, 04:29 PM
    Ive used Xtreme White and it works great! I recommend the product. Don't know about meladerm.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kojic Acid? Sure White Cream And Loreal Whitening Creams [ 13 Answers ]

Please Can Someone Help Me Here? I Have Been Using Sure White Cream For Over A Year Now And Honestly It Did Help When I Went On Holidays I Got A Tan Came Back And Stopped Using It Now I Am Using It Again But The Cream Contains Kojic Acid Is That Dangerous? What About The Loreal Creams Are They Any...

Xtreme White cream (Hydroquinone 2%) [ 10 Answers ]

Has anyone tried this cream? It's hydroquinone. After all the mono scare with the patchy skin, I've decided to try hydroquinone. I'm a new user and I don't know what to expect! Do any of you have any idea how it would react if I stay away from the sun? I live in Canada and it always rains...

Denture creams [ 8 Answers ]

Just found this site Numbness Arms Legs Tingling Dentures Muscle Weakness. Can denture creams really be this dangerous? I know my mom uses a lot of poligrip, a couple times a day - she claims she can't afford new dentures

Would skin whitening creams make skin that is red (because of blood) look white? [ 2 Answers ]

I have been wearing pants for two years and a jacket for almost a year (no matter what the weather) so I can pale out. My arms and legs though, are embarrassingly red. Apparently, it's increased blood flow to those areas, and it's a genetic trait of Northern Europeans. I want to use whitening...

Has anybody used the body shop moisture white creams? [ 5 Answers ]

I am from the african decent and want to lighten my body a little without causing harm to it in the process. Has anybody tried the body shop moisture white products? Or any other affordable but safe products.

View more questions Search