Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    n0216 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2010, 02:50 AM
    Someone put bad spirits upon us how do I get rid off them
    Please help!! 3 people put bad spirits on us my husband and me. We have our own business and love each other a lot. But his family don't want us together and went to see someone. They put horrible thing in our marriage. Luckily our love is strong and are still standing strong. But although I love him I always want to get an divorce. My father who is very evil and I know that cursed us with his spells. I never believed in all this nonsense but I just can't seem to make money. We work very hard and no results. I always feel something in the house and always if I am being followed. We sleep but is always tired. I get horrible dreams! And sometimes my husband is not my husband I feel and see him to be somebody else. It scares me. I need help. Everybody who wants to help ask a lot off money to help. How could people be sooooo cruel?

Check out some similar questions!

Getting rid of Unwanted Spirits in my home [ 6 Answers ]

Hello My concern is what do I do and how do I cleanse my home after a friend who has deep spirits of all kind. I need to know How do I get rid of demons from an unwanted friend etc.

How do I get rid of spirits? [ 10 Answers ]

It's been three weeks now and I cannot get rid of this shadows in my room.. They seem to like energy I have heard that they take it from you while you sleep in order to stay in this world... They can read your thoughts and they are possesive to the point of agony I can't take it anymore.. ...

How to get rid of Ghosts Spirits and Visions [ 1 Answers ]

I have these visions of death and zombies and giant spiders killing people I just want them to go away I also see ghosts and other scary things that follow me around and make myself misreble all the time:( I don't like it and I just want it to stop Help!

Getting rid of a bad roommate. [ 1 Answers ]

I live with my brother and a friend in MI. Myself and my friend are on a joint lease. Im trying to find a way to kick my friend off this lease. He plays loud music day and night. Yells and screams over the phone all day long. He has even gotten into a fist fight with my brother in our room! Not to...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.