Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kaciathompson Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2010, 07:39 PM
    How much for an inducer motor?
    How much should it cost to replace a goodman inducer motor that is humming?
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

Feb 15, 2010, 08:44 PM

If you had a model number I could give you a close cost of a inducer motor. With out it I would have to guess $40 to $200 not installed, so you see there is a wide range.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Goodman inducer motor [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I live in near Nashville, Tenn. I have a Goodman HVAC unit model PG036100-1B REV E (gas furnace and A/C unit) over 20 years old. It started to make a very loud grinding noise when the furnace came on, so I had it inspected by a local HVAC repair company, and the tech said the inducer motor is...

What is the inducer motor [ 3 Answers ]

I have a bryant 395C gas furnace and the inducer motor assembly is making noise. The motor seems fine and the furnace operates normally, but there is a plastic wheel attached to the end of the motor that is rattling when the motor runs. I've looked at pictures of many inducer motor...

Carrier 58 motor inducer [ 1 Answers ]

We are freezing due to the inducer motor on our carrier furnace having gone out. The repairment left at quitting time WITHOUT installing the new one! Can you please help us with the reinstallation process? Its only 6 degrees and the temperature is falling.

Inducer Motor Direction [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Carrier WeatherMaker 8000 and my inducer motor goes in the opposite direction when furnace is not running. Could this cause a mis-firing. Without consistency I get a code 14 or 34 when furnace fails to work. Completed a component test and all seems well. Help.

Problem with inducer motor which just went out. [ 3 Answers ]

Hello everyone, this is my first question on this forum. I hope that some of you can help me out with this query, as I'm literally out in the cold right now. My inducer motor just went out on our central a/c heating unit. It's a York rooftop model. I am wondering if someone could guide me as to...

View more questions Search