Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rhouse30 Posts: 306, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2010, 07:30 PM
    Burglary alarm system
    My husband is a do it yourselfer. He had put in an alarm system before, now its time to put in another one perhaps wireless. It doesn't have to be the monitor type. If you can help us find where to buy the system wholesale, it would really be appreciated, whether from a website for catalogue, etc.

Thanks in advance.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 15, 2010, 07:46 PM

You can get some really good buys ( on new equipment) off eBay, I have bought several there.
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Feb 16, 2010, 07:37 AM

What do you basically want? Motions, contacts, Fire/Smoke? Is Money a Major factor? Or Safety.
    I can design a system that is cheap and effective or Elaborate as your wallet will allow?
    Has he ever worked with DSC or Ademco?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Toyota Alarm System [ 4 Answers ]

Does a 2000 Toyota Rav4 have a keyless entry or do they have an alarm with keyless entry?

Home Alarm system [ 1 Answers ]

My alarm sysytem is showing "AC Off". Is it because transformer is not working or producing electricity to charge battery? My alarm system is working but it appears that it is on battery back up system because only red color light comes on when alarm is set and green light for charging is not...

Which is the best home alarm system [ 4 Answers ]

We are having a new home built and we would like to install an alarm system. We are so remote it would take a officer 20-40 minutes to respond so we were thinking of using cameras so we can at least see who and maybe get a license plate number. Any suggestions or comments on which systems are...

Transferring Brinks Alarm System to Non-Monitored System [ 5 Answers ]

I understand that when you cancel your Brinks-monitored security system that they come and remove their equipment (which you apparently don't own) or you can buy all their equipment for $500. The equipment removal exposes unpainted walls and previously-covered holes. Is it possible to install a...

View more questions Search