Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chicjes Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2010, 11:38 AM
    I need to find my bfs mom
    I am looking for my boyfriends mom. Her name is Donna Sarro and last he knew she lived in Hudson FL. We have tried many things and still can't find her. Someone please help!
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Feb 18, 2010, 10:42 AM

There are several addresses for this name in Florida - what is her age?
    chicjes Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2010, 07:44 AM

She is 51 born in 1958. We have found many addressed but the numbers to call do not work. I don't know where else to look.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Feb 19, 2010, 08:03 AM

I have asked that this be moved to missing persons - there is an expert there who can probably help you.

I'm working today and won't be around.
    Gem_22205 Posts: 976, Reputation: 129

Feb 19, 2010, 01:30 PM
    Hello chicjes. Do you know of a middle name or the last state of residence for the person in question? There are a number of matches and the addition information may help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What do I tell any future BFs? [ 11 Answers ]

Let me preface this by saying I'm 24 and I have my BSE degree. I am also a "conservative" Christian and an only child. I went to college at my church body's worker training school and fell in love with a guy who was training to be a pastor. He was three years my senior. We dated throughout my...

Friend and bfs [ 5 Answers ]

I am reli peeved because I just found out that my best friend has been flirting with MY boi friend. I don't know what 2 do because he dumpd me becoze he waz so confusd but then we gt bak 2 getha. Now every thingz fine except for the fact that my now X-bes friend ignors me all the time. ...

HOW can I find old age homes in BARRIE Ontario? I need to find my mom! [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there, just wondering if someone could find me a listof them all, thanks!

My bfs ex is pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

I don't no what to do with myself I'm a total mess I've not long got over depreshon and then I met this guy we both fell for each othere really quick we clicked it was amazing I when he tld me I felt houting it from the roof tops and I felt the same way he's the niceist guy I have ever met then out...

How can I find my mom? [ 2 Answers ]

Well my dad took me away from my mom at about 9 months, after that I never saw her again, I knew she has been living in the los angeles region my whole life, she used to call me on my b-day and christmas, then she lost contact, so if there's anyone out there who could help me locate her it would...

View more questions Search