Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cookie 54 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2010, 08:47 AM
    Baked pancakes
    In a very old Bero cookbook you did baked pancakes cooked on saucers and then served with jams etc, it was soft and cakey in the middle but crunchy round the outside
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 15, 2010, 09:42 AM

Yes, baked PANcakes are always popular (and yes very old fashioned), it isn't an old recipe. You are confusing probably griddle cakes with what some people call pancakes. If you Google baked pancakes you will come up with some lovely recipes.

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Baked Bean Diet [ 5 Answers ]

I read that if one were to consume only baked beans for a period they would lose weight. In fact I've heard of a man losing 140 pounds in 9 months in this fashion. True?

Baked Alaska [ 1 Answers ]

I want to make Baked Alaska for Christmas but I want to make small, individual ones for each of my guests. Any good ideas or tips on how to do this?

If I am making pancakes using self raising flour do I need to sift it first? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, My names dinushi, I'm from new zealand.

Mistake with rice pancakes [ 2 Answers ]

I tried making this recipe tonight: Cooks.com - Recipe - Rice Pancakes I don't know if it's a terrible recipe, or if I did something wrong. I followed the directions, used 4 eggs, 4 cups of milk, 1/4 cup of cooked rice. And when putting them to the pan, they come out inedible-- they're...

When a bread is baked [ 1 Answers ]

Why does bread rise when it is baked? How do you think the mass of the bread would compare to the original total mass of the ingredients in the recipe.

View more questions Search